Cllr Brigid Jones is Cabinet Member for Children and Family Services, with responsibility for children’s care and education services.
Brigid first became a City Councillor for Selly Oak in 2011.
Since her election she has served on the Vulnerable Children Overview & Scrutiny Committee, where she has quickly demonstrated a grasp of the issues around this challenging portfolio.
Tel: (0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)
Download photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/birminghamnewsroom/7248205978/in/photostream
- Social workers urged to make their home in Birmingham
- Trojan Horse - response to DfE Wormald review
- Measures to develop education and skills set for approval
- Birmingham’s Youth Promise to address unemployment issues
- Response to Lord Warner's second report