Cllr Brigid Jones is Cabinet Member for Children and Family Services, with responsibility for children’s care and education services.
Brigid first became a City Councillor for Selly Oak in 2011.
Since her election she has served on the Vulnerable Children Overview & Scrutiny Committee, where she has quickly demonstrated a grasp of the issues around this challenging portfolio.
Tel: (0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)
Download photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/birminghamnewsroom/7248205978/in/photostream
- Secondary Transfer webchat - September 11
- GCSE results in Birmingham continue to improve
- More exam success for Birmingham students
- City schools recognised for tackling homophobic bullying
- The future of education services in Birmingham