Cllr Brigid Jones is Cabinet Member for Children and Family Services, with responsibility for children’s care and education services.
Brigid first became a City Councillor for Selly Oak in 2011.
Since her election she has served on the Vulnerable Children Overview & Scrutiny Committee, where she has quickly demonstrated a grasp of the issues around this challenging portfolio.
Tel: (0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)
Download photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/birminghamnewsroom/7248205978/in/photostream
- Response to Lord Warner's second report
- Response to national Ofsted report
- Oldknow Academy to be sponsored by ARK
- Innovative approach to finding foster placements
- We Need to Get it Right: tackling child sexual exploitation