Cllr James McKay is Cabinet Member for a Green, Safe and Smart City, responsible for creating an environment and sustainable infrastructure where people and businesses can flourish.
James first became a City Councillor for Harborne in 2011.
Since his election he has served on the Leisure, Sport & Culture Overview & Scrutiny Committee, as Labour’s lead spokesperson.
Tel: (0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)
Download photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/birminghamnewsroom/7248205792/in/photostream
- City re-elected to EUROCITIES role
- Alum Rock residents reclaim their streets
- New online offer for green recycling service
- Birmingham's Carbon Roadmap is launched
- ASBI granted after persistent rubbish dumping