Cllr James McKay is Cabinet Member for a Green, Safe and Smart City, responsible for creating an environment and sustainable infrastructure where people and businesses can flourish.
James first became a City Councillor for Harborne in 2011.
Since his election he has served on the Leisure, Sport & Culture Overview & Scrutiny Committee, as Labour’s lead spokesperson.
Tel: (0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)
Download photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/birminghamnewsroom/7248205792/in/photostream
- Winning Road Safety Week banner design unveiled at school
- Speed camera pilot project update
- Key safety messages as summer time ends
- Pupils urged to sign up for cycle training
- Statement on EDL planned protest