Cllr James McKay is Cabinet Member for a Green, Safe and Smart City, responsible for creating an environment and sustainable infrastructure where people and businesses can flourish.
James first became a City Councillor for Harborne in 2011.
Since his election he has served on the Leisure, Sport & Culture Overview & Scrutiny Committee, as Labour’s lead spokesperson.
Tel: (0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)
Download photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/birminghamnewsroom/7248205792/in/photostream
- Women on Wheels sets cycle training standard
- Top Cycle Location scheme launched
- Birmingham Big Green Lunch
- Calling all recycling champions!
- One week until Brandwood bin deliveries