Councillor John Cotton is Cabinet Member for Social Cohesion and Equalities, responsible for promoting services to reduce deprivation across the city, whether these are delivered by the City Council itself, partner agencies, private or third sector organisations.
John first became a City Councillor in 1999 and represents Shard End.
In recent years he has been an active member of the Local Services and Community Safety Overview & Scrutiny Committee, and was Labour’s Shadow Cabinet Member for this portfolio.
Tel: (0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)
Download photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/birminghamnewsroom/7248205244/in/photostream
- Get on board for a brighter future in Shard End
- Birmingham unites cities to tackle social exclusion
- Holocaust Memorial Day 2014
- Birmingham City Council publishes Fair Money Manifesto
- Backing the fight to Stop the Payday Loan Rip-Off