Councillor John Cotton is Cabinet Member for Social Cohesion and Equalities, responsible for promoting services to reduce deprivation across the city, whether these are delivered by the City Council itself, partner agencies, private or third sector organisations.
John first became a City Councillor in 1999 and represents Shard End.
In recent years he has been an active member of the Local Services and Community Safety Overview & Scrutiny Committee, and was Labour’s Shadow Cabinet Member for this portfolio.
Tel: (0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)
Download photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/birminghamnewsroom/7248205244/in/photostream
- Birmingham signs up to Homeless Health Charter
- Council short-listed for house-building initiative
- More hi-tech monitors to combat 'silent killer'
- Healthy resolutions for 2015
- Protecting the vulnerable in a time of cuts