Cllr Steve Bedser is Cabinet Member for Health and Wellbeing, responsible for social care, public health and the support of vulnerable adults.
Steve first became a City Councillor in 1998 and represents Kings Norton ward.
In recent years he has been an active member of the Equalities & Human Resources Overview & Scrutiny Committee and the Shadow Cabinet Member for Adults & Communities.
Tel: (0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)
Download photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/birminghamnewsroom/7248205624/in/photostream
- Lottery boost for Edgbaston sports project
- Plain packaging U-turn ‘a huge mistake’
- Birmingham's Active Parks tackling obesity
- Govt urged to press ahead with plain packaging for cigarettes
- Cooking With Your Kids success