Cllr Steve Bedser is Cabinet Member for Health and Wellbeing, responsible for social care, public health and the support of vulnerable adults.
Steve first became a City Councillor in 1998 and represents Kings Norton ward.
In recent years he has been an active member of the Equalities & Human Resources Overview & Scrutiny Committee and the Shadow Cabinet Member for Adults & Communities.
Tel: (0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)
Download photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/birminghamnewsroom/7248205624/in/photostream
- Plans to upgrade homeless centres
- Smokescreen: Why e-cigarettes have no place on TV
- Binge drinking, peer pressure and Neknominate
- Lord Coe report hails Be Active
- Smoking in cars: MPs can ‘strike a blow for children’s health’