Cllr Stewart Stacey is Cabinet Member for Commissioning, Contracting and Improvement, responsible for the introduction of the Living Wage in the city as part of a Business Charter for Social Responsibility and the introduction of a “Buy Birmingham first” policy by the City Council.
Stewart first became a City Councillor in 1982 and represents Acocks Green.
In recent years he has served on the Co-ordinating Overview & Scrutiny Committee, and has previously served as a Cabinet Member and Deputy Leader of the Council.
Tel: (0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)
Download photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/birminghamnewsroom/7248205090/in/photostream
- Charter status for arts and third sector groups
- City Council shortlisted for Living Wage Champion Awards
- Business Charter helps firms to help families recycle
- Latest Business Charter signatories named
- Birmingham City Council set to approve more and better housing