You are here: Home » Future Council: Organisation Improvement Plan
Birmingham City Council: Looking to the future
Birmingham City Council needs to adapt to meet the challenges it faces now and in the future.
National and local policies, along with reduced financial resources, mean that how the city council does its business needs to change significantly.
Working in close partnerships, especially with our residents, we need to set out clearly our vision, values, purpose and the critical outcomes we are seeking to improve for the better.
- Final independent financial review report on 2017/18 savings
- First independent financial review report on 17/18 savings
- Tough times ahead but we will succeed together
- Response to Birmingham Independent Improvement Panel report
- Birmingham Independent Improvement Panel latest report
- Boundary review – extra chance to have a say
More BIIP News