Residents, businesses and anyone else with an interest in Birmingham’s environment are being asked to have their say on the city’s future waste strategy.
The city council is posing a number of questions on the issue and is seeking feedback via the Birmingham Speaks web portal – a place to kick around ideas in an informal public place.
Questions contributors are being asked to consider include:
• How can the behaviour of city’s residents and businesses change in order to reduce the amount of waste?
• What can be done to re-use, recycle or extend the life of the things we use?
• How can waste become more valuable to us and how should that value be shared?
• Do we have common values or principles for how the city should tackle waste?
• Does one size fit all? Could waste services be different for different people or places?
For more information, and to get involved, visit: https://birmingham.dialogue-app.com/waste-its-not-all-rubbish